southerngrace & hubby from SC

Southerngrace

Nov 9, 2004
southerngrace & hubby from SC

Tommy & Robbie (southerngrace). We are fairly new to MD but get out every chance we can. We live on the southern coast of SC.

ROBBIE & TOMMY.jpg

Re: southerngrace & hubby from SC

Welcome aboard! Good to see ya'll. We've seen some great finds from SC, I hope you find some of your own to show us!

Welcome to TNet Tommy and Robbie, yes, SC is an area that produces finds from Rev War thru the Civil War, great historical area~

Don

Welcome to Tnet to the both of you....We cant wait to see some of those SC finds and pics!

Welcome! You guys look good together. Hope you find the good stuff. Hogge :thumbsup:

Welcome! Your a nice looking couple! Looking forward to seeing your finds.

Welcome to T-net and I too cn not wait to see more pics! :icon_sunny:

Welcome to T-net, you make a great couple.

Molly (NC). :)

Welcome to Tnet,
Can't wait to see all your goodies you find and what a great photo of both of ya.. :thumbsup:

bootybay

Welcome to TNET. I've been trying to get my better half to join me doing some things like, ahhhhh, ghost hunting. Can't figure out why she won't look for ghosties and spookies with me. All I ask is that she enter the haunted house first. Go figure. Maybe she'll metal detect with me, eh? Happy hunting :coffee2:

WelcomeSign2.gif Robbie, great to see ya! You two are a very nice looking couple. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your finds. Good luck & happy hunting!

:wink: RR

Attachments

• WelcomeSign2.gif
    WelcomeSign2.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 778

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back