Sovereign GT is SOLD pending payment

Jaws2

Oct 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
This GT is in very good condition, comes with 10" Tornado Coil, no headphones and no hip mount bag.

Been used very little. $600 includes shipping. Postal Money Order only.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 221
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 188
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 185
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 190
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 191

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Sovereign GT for sale!

Sovereign GT is the best non-waterproof water machine made for the beach. Put a WOT coil or one of the new SEF Butterfly coils on it and it is a killer.....I have 2 Sov GTs, one is custom waterproofed, and the other is not. On the waterproof one I use a WOT coil, on the non-water proofed one I use the SEF 15" x 18" Butterfly coil. If I can't get in the surf, that is the detector I use at the beach, the depth and coverage is amazing......

OP
OP
Jaws2

Jaws2

Oct 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75

Treasure_Hunter said:
Sovereign GT is the best non-waterproof water machine made for the beach. Put a WOT coil or one of the new SEF Butterfly coils on it and it is a killer.....I have 2 Sov GTs, one is custom waterproofed, and the other is not. On the waterproof one I use a WOT coil, on the non-water proofed one I use the SEF 15" x 18" Butterfly coil. If I can't get in the surf, that is the detector I use at the beach, the depth and coverage is amazing......

I agree, this is a back-up, have one with the WOT coil, just don't need two.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jaws2 said:
Treasure_Hunter said:

I agree, this is a back-up, have one with the WOT coil, just don't need two.

It is a good deal for someone looking for a great detector.... :icon_thumright:

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I will second that,I use a SEF on mine :tongue3:If i did"t already have 2 i would jump on it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

COTTON said:
I will second that,I use a SEF on mine :tongue3:If i did"t already have 2 i would jump on it.

Yep, 2 is also my limit on Sov GTs, got 2 Excals as well, but if a great deal comes along, I might have 3 for a short while.................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread