kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 17, 2013 #1 # 2 posting of 3 Attachments DSC03802.webp 96 KB · Views: 124 DSC03787.webp 140.9 KB · Views: 132 DSC00157.webp 14 KB · Views: 101 DSC03733.webp 89.6 KB · Views: 100 Last edited: May 22, 2013 Upvote 0
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2013 #2 Like that left sided beveling is the center a Benton?
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 17, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Tnmountains said: Like that left sided beveling is the center a Benton? Click to expand... I assume this is the one you commented on. I have always thought it was a Benton. Only one I ever found in many years of collecting. Seem rare in my area, though I have seen quite a few from Fla. Attachments edit-benton.webp 71.9 KB · Views: 120
Tnmountains said: Like that left sided beveling is the center a Benton? Click to expand... I assume this is the one you commented on. I have always thought it was a Benton. Only one I ever found in many years of collecting. Seem rare in my area, though I have seen quite a few from Fla.
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 17, 2013 #4 I try not to envy but dang that material and the points are awesome!
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 17, 2013 Thread Owner #5 SCrocks said: I try not to envy but dang that material and the points are awesome! Click to expand... Envy & Lust bad. Liking and appreciating good-LOL
SCrocks said: I try not to envy but dang that material and the points are awesome! Click to expand... Envy & Lust bad. Liking and appreciating good-LOL
Brandiwine Full Member Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 124 Reaction score 94 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2013 #6 kinchafoonee said: Envy & Lust bad. Liking and appreciating good-LOL Click to expand... Best response I've read in a while. Love. It.
kinchafoonee said: Envy & Lust bad. Liking and appreciating good-LOL Click to expand... Best response I've read in a while. Love. It.
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 22, 2013 Thread Owner #7 New pics added