kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 20, 2013 #1 I did not find these, but they in my collection. Nice Abbey and Southern Hardin. Attachments 58.webp 24 KB · Views: 125 59.webp 16.6 KB · Views: 107 99.webp 12.6 KB · Views: 107 Upvote 0
K katdancing Sr. Member Joined Jun 16, 2012 Messages 271 Reaction score 103 Golden Thread 0 Location central wisconsin Detector(s) used whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 23, 2013 #2 All your posts have been Superb. It is a real joy to see your posts Thank you.
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 25, 2013 Thread Owner #3 katdancing said: All your posts have been Superb. It is a real joy to see your posts Thank you. Click to expand... Thanks, I enjoy posting past finds. More to come.
katdancing said: All your posts have been Superb. It is a real joy to see your posts Thank you. Click to expand... Thanks, I enjoy posting past finds. More to come.