kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 30, 2013 #1 Thought I would post a few from my collection. Haven't posted in awhile. One of my favorite drill forms. Attachments DSC04720.webp 273.4 KB · Views: 121 Upvote 0
Thought I would post a few from my collection. Haven't posted in awhile. One of my favorite drill forms.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 31, 2013 #2 I would like that myself
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Aug 1, 2013 #3 I really like drills and that is a very interesting one. In what county did you find it?
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 1, 2013 #4 Wow.. that one went a long time without the bit breaking! Mabey it was found then altered in a more recent time.
Wow.. that one went a long time without the bit breaking! Mabey it was found then altered in a more recent time.
kinchafoonee Sr. Member Joined Apr 2, 2013 Messages 314 Reaction score 373 Golden Thread 0 Location SoWeGa Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 1, 2013 Thread Owner #5 Americus said: I really like drills and that is a very interesting one. In what county did you find it? Click to expand... Dougherty county
Americus said: I really like drills and that is a very interesting one. In what county did you find it? Click to expand... Dougherty county