What's new

Spam

I have already reached out to the member and ask them to not do that..
 
Thank you. I'm sending you a case of beer.:occasion14:

Yuengling Bottles :occasion14:

Yuengling Beer.webp
 
Very nice choice in beers!
 
So we’re introduced to thread capping and it’s contagious! Love it! And many thanks to TH, I'm sending Makers Mark, can’t do a case though but one bottle will take you places that a case of whatever beer is afraid of...lol
 
Has anyone tried fried SPAM, (slight browning), with mustard and warm sauerkraut, on rye bread?
 
Has anyone tried fried SPAM, (slight browning), with mustard and warm sauerkraut, on rye bread?

YUP, I absolutely love fried spam sandwiches! Will have to try it how you describe though.
 
So we’re introduced to thread capping and it’s contagious! Love it! And many thanks to TH, I'm sending Makers Mark, can’t do a case though but one bottle will take you places that a case of whatever beer is afraid of...lol

Personally I'm a Chivas Scotch man. :occasion14:

Chevis Royal Salute 21 year old Scotch.webp Chevis 18 Year Old Scotch.webp
 
What drives me batty is when people 'reply with quote' on a super long, informative or interesting post only to say 'congrats' or 'nice find'. Also, the first REPLY to any new thread never needs to quote.
 
What drives me batty is when people 'reply with quote' on a super long, informative or interesting post only to say 'congrats' or 'nice find'. Also, the first REPLY to any new thread never needs to quote.
Nice reply. 😝
 
TH- anything with an 80 proof or higher and i'm in!

Actually guys, i'm e-challenged so when someone brings up a post that i haven't been able to find,
....i do appreciate it.
....but thats just me.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom