Spanish Fort Alert

dynamojoe66

Oct 8, 2009
ft worth
don't worry in the nineties the grounds were Doug up and landscaped then buried under fresh dirt.for the play ground.you might do better at the rodeo grounds

NoNeck

Aug 31, 2010
Wichita Falls, TX
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Ace 250, Garrett PP, Lesche
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man and I almost was gonna go there just this last week but went somewhere else and still planned to go there though.

NoNeck

Aug 31, 2010
Wichita Falls, TX
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Ace 250, Garrett PP, Lesche
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to revive this thread some. I last posted saying I was going to go to Spanish Fort I still have not gone but this week I am going to try and go there. I plan on hunting anywhere I can and asking permission from people who own land not just for the day im there but to come back later. There are plenty of farm and ranch fields around there. So guess wish me luck and I will update after going.

Sonnydigs

Jan 5, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
NoNeck said:
I want to revive this thread some. I last posted saying I was going to go to Spanish Fort I still have not gone but this week I am going to try and go there. I plan on hunting anywhere I can and asking permission from people who own land not just for the day im there but to come back later. There are plenty of farm and ranch fields around there. So guess wish me luck and I will update after going.

Any luck on getting in there to detect, I would be interested in detecting anywhere in the metro area..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread