What's new

Spanish Fort Alert

Shootem up Tex

Greenie
Joined
Apr 17, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Keller, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
To all of my TH'ing brothers in North Texas, if you were planning a hunt at the Spanish Fort School (circa 1924) it is now behind locked gates and fences. The North side even has an electric fence!!!!! What a loss.
 
don't worry in the nineties the grounds were Doug up and landscaped then buried under fresh dirt.for the play ground.you might do better at the rodeo grounds
 
Oh man and I almost was gonna go there just this last week but went somewhere else and still planned to go there though.
 
I want to revive this thread some. I last posted saying I was going to go to Spanish Fort I still have not gone but this week I am going to try and go there. I plan on hunting anywhere I can and asking permission from people who own land not just for the day im there but to come back later. There are plenty of farm and ranch fields around there. So guess wish me luck and I will update after going.
 
NoNeck said:
I want to revive this thread some. I last posted saying I was going to go to Spanish Fort I still have not gone but this week I am going to try and go there. I plan on hunting anywhere I can and asking permission from people who own land not just for the day im there but to come back later. There are plenty of farm and ranch fields around there. So guess wish me luck and I will update after going.

Any luck on getting in there to detect, I would be interested in detecting anywhere in the metro area..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom