What's new

Spanish Reale...where?

monkeys uncle

Full Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
175
Reaction score
149
Golden Thread
0
Location
Waxahachie, Tx
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 440, E-Trac, Fisher F-Pulse pin-pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Kindly satisfy my curiousity...for those of you who have detected/exhumed Spanish Reales, what area or geographic location (US State) was it found? I live/detect in central Tx, Highland Lakes area and am curious whether I even have a chance ??? :dontknow:

Thanks in advance and leave a few for the rest of us. :hello:
 
cape cod mass.
 
I got my 1802 half reale 50 yards from the Mississippi river just south of New Orleans about a year ago. Only 4in deep.
An hour later, a friend pulled a 1856 Canadian coin 40 feet away. A lot of history here!
 
In CA, those can be found anywhere pre 1855-ish activity took place.
 
Detected 2 in the Northeast Maryland area near the Susquahanna River. We had alot of 1700's history here near the rivers and bay.
 
I have dug several along the southern part of the Savannah river. A cob also.

HH

TN
 
Site on the east bank of the St Johns River in Northeast Florida, near "Picolata". 2 Reale, dated 1789
 
I'm curious to know if anyone has found any in Arizona.
 
Found my 1737 one real in
Seabright, Nova Scotia! :)
 
I thought they only "exhumed" corpses from graves.

I tend to think of "our" treasures as "dead and buried" until we uncover and bring it back into the light of day! :hello2:
 
1781 FF Carolus 1 Reale and 175?, last digit gone, 1/2 Reale with hole from a farm field along Wallkill river in New Paltz, NY
 
Found 3 of them in my cousins bean field in one day. Central N.Y.
 
Long Island, NY.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom