What's new

Spanish Silver, Must see Spur and Chileno Bit? Great Pics.

DannyBrooks

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
77
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites MX6
Found these wonderful items yesterday in the same field that I have found 2 other reales and many other 1700-mid 1800 items. Not sure if that is a Chileno Bit....but it looks similar....also check out that spur (a first for me)....it is heavy and beautiful...and I must say that the Reale popped out of the ground like a dream.

Peace.
 

Attachments

  • Reale.webp
    Reale.webp
    23 KB · Views: 983
  • Spur pieced.webp
    Spur pieced.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 870
  • Spur Spur.webp
    Spur Spur.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 863
  • Item.webp
    Item.webp
    17 KB · Views: 865
  • Chileno Perhaps.webp
    Chileno Perhaps.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 847
  • Grouping.webp
    Grouping.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 838
Upvote 0
Dude ...I found the main part of the spur and re-checked the hole and found the rest of the spur. A very cool feeling was felt. Somehow real but not, but important, but not...existential....but not....you know what I mean....don't you?
 
...and as I was siwnging the M6, yanking relics from a pebble revolving around a dying star in the middle of infintiy....I saw myself, a logical, self-reflecting ape pulling ants with a grass reed from a hill...and there was no difference.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom