What's new

Spanish Silver, Must see Spur and Chileno Bit? Great Pics.

DannyBrooks

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
77
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites MX6
Found these wonderful items yesterday in the same field that I have found 2 other reales and many other 1700-mid 1800 items. Not sure if that is a Chileno Bit....but it looks similar....also check out that spur (a first for me)....it is heavy and beautiful...and I must say that the Reale popped out of the ground like a dream.

Peace.
 

Attachments

  • Reale.webp
    Reale.webp
    23 KB · Views: 983
  • Spur pieced.webp
    Spur pieced.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 870
  • Spur Spur.webp
    Spur Spur.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 863
  • Item.webp
    Item.webp
    17 KB · Views: 865
  • Chileno Perhaps.webp
    Chileno Perhaps.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 847
  • Grouping.webp
    Grouping.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 838
Upvote 0
I am in middle Tennessee. I don't know much about who lived on the land....but in total it is about 1000 acres and I am basically and gradually scouring it all. Everything so far just pops in the middle of an empty field with absolutely no landmarks what so ever...patients is the key really.
 
Cool! I found one just like yours!
IMG_5800.webp

Now if I could just find one of those Spanish silver! :D

8) AWESOME finds Danny Brooks! :thumbsup: Keep 'em coming!

Nana :wink:
 
Nice finds but the pic of the reale is a red x...
 
Try hitting refresh. It is showing up on this end.
 
Nope...red x every time. Anyone else see it?
 
DannyBrooks said:
I am in middle Tennessee. I don't know much about who lived on the land....but in total it is about 1000 acres and I am basically and gradually scouring it all. Everything so far just pops in the middle of an empty field with absolutely no landmarks what so ever...patients is the key really.

With no landmarks but an IRON PATCH the size of KANSAS!


:P
 
can you see this?
 

Attachments

  • Reale.webp
    Reale.webp
    23 KB · Views: 729
  • Reale.webp
    Reale.webp
    23 KB · Views: 720
I see all the pics in this thread and they all look like great finds :thumbsup: Congrats to you DannyBrooks WTG!
Glenn
 
LIKE THE SPURS. AND THE COINS. :thumbsup:
 
Nice spur! HH, Mike
 
warsawdaddy said:
Nana,I could swear that is a Viking spur! :thumbsup:

Naw. I was somehow thinkin' Roman. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom