What's new

Spanish Silver--

aka da Prof

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
437
Reaction score
163
Golden Thread
0
Location
Finger Lakes, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Garret Freedom One / Fisher 1280X / Beach Bully sand scoop/ Garret ProPin Pointer/Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this on today's finds, but I would really like to know --is it a half or a 1 reale? -it's the size of a dime---
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1806.webp
    DSCN1806.webp
    276.8 KB · Views: 245
  • DSCN1805.webp
    DSCN1805.webp
    119.3 KB · Views: 246
  • DSCN1806.webp
    DSCN1806.webp
    276.8 KB · Views: 234
  • DSCN1805.webp
    DSCN1805.webp
    119.3 KB · Views: 241
thanks, bigcy', that's what I thought--- right up here in the center of ''Out State N.Y.''!! in the middle of the woods-- green check on the way--
p.s. for full story see todays finds--
 
Upvote 0
A one reale would be 1R.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom