spirits associated with buried treasure

OP
OP
G

grg

I agree that some are never meant to be found. But I am looking for this type of treasure so that if possible to help the spirit move to the other side in exchange for the treasure. I will still have to do the research and use the detectors but by doing this the odds may be better in finding the treasure. This does stretch one's abilities but I do keep a open mind to the possibilities and tools that can be used. Who know's, maybe the spirit is just tired and wants to move on.
gary r

Amona

Apr 11, 2005
Sardinera, Mona Island
Detector(s) used
GTI2500,Seahunter Mark II, Eagle eye two box
OK Guys

I got information about an island in the Caribbean which have a lots story and legends regarding pirates buried treasure and its 'ghost' attached with the caches.This is my research: All this information is on base of true story.

1. 1889 the Government sent a group of explorer(treasure hunter) to find a pirates treasure in that island. Couple weeks later, one of the labors commited suicide. :o

2. 1920 A man called "Erickson" went to that island to find pirates treasure. 2 years later he was removed From the island by park rangers because he found a treasure and became 'out of mind'. He died in Washington,DC in a hospital. :o

3. 1964 Another group of treasure hunter visited this island for pirates treasure and again, one guy became 'mad' and 'out mind' when they tried to detect in on of the caves where the legends tell about buried treasure. :o

4. (My story) In July of 2000 I went to that island with my 'ex' to explore and video footage in the same cave.She felt the desire to commit 'suicide' and we had to leave the cave.

is there any relation among 'Pirates treasure' and 'suicide-ghost'? ???

Amona

Wild Boulder Bill

Jan 5, 2005
Now residing Waynesboro Georgia
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer, whites gtx, tesoro lobo
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Well Jeff with the numerous christians that are on this net I can tell you what we percieve as spirits might not correspond with your definition. I might for one consider dowsing- channeling demons. Or I might consider spirits in the manner they are referred to here as demons. But since 1971 they have not scared me. For greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. I do agree we all have a spirit. And I do believe it is eternal
. The question is where is it going to spend eternity? But since this is not the bible net I won't go on about heaven and hell. So I cling to my original statement. Demons and spirits have no power over me and they don"t scare me.

Asherr

Greenie
Sep 11, 2019
St Lucia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there, very interested in this island could you pm me with some more info please ?

BillA

Bronze Member
May 12, 2005
Drake, Costa Rica
the association of Capn Morgan and treasure is well known
a good sprit lurks within the bottle and will come out and speak only if the bottle's bottom is rubbed (a pirate thing)
talks all about treasure

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hello folks,
I am trying to find out about any treasure that has a history of spirits attached to it. Such as the spirit may be guarding the treasure, or a spirit may be scaring off those who are searching for it. I live in Western N.C.. Any help would be great.
Thanks
gary r
Almost every ancient treasure tale has a spirit associated with it, if you look deeper into this subject you will discover that the demon Asmodeus guards treasure,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread