What's new

Spoiler alert**** We got hammered in the US of A!

DFW_THer

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
1,187
Reaction score
1,496
Golden Thread
1
Location
Coinslaughtersville
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting


Reckon I could figure out how to embed this if I wasn't a lazy jerk.

Hope you enjoy this find as much as we do. Bob is the man!

HH!
Brad
 
Upvote 46
love watching your videos, and some great old coins
 
Great video... the GMI button is not too shabby either... geez. :D
 
I thoroughly enjoyed the video and the hammered coin is unreal. Can't believe I've been around for 5 years and never seen one of your videos. I have a feeling I am not going to get much done this afternoon watching your youtube channel, thanks :tongue3:
 
hard to put words to that find. unbelievable find. well done from another buckeye!
 
Buckeyes brought y'all luck! Congrats on the hammered silver and King George too.
 
I have heard of you guys before, but that's the first video that I watched. Very well done gents!

That hammered coin is just AWESOME!
 
Great hammered! I watched the vid and heard you guys mention Banner. This made me log in to check things out. Thanks, I have been gone for a while. Too busy to detect. I have been swinging this spring and it feels GOOD!

Keep up the great videos

VPR
 
Thanks for the videos I learned alot about the at pro I had and the nel coils from them.Im now a deus user but the pro served me well .thanks again.killer finds!
 
Last edited:
BOBISDAMAN! Amazing!
 
The Hoover Boys are one of my favorite detecting channels. Lots of good finds and they are a funny group of guys. Only bad part is now I have caught up on all the old episodes so I have to wait a week for each new one to come out. :happysmiley: Brad tell Kurt he needs to start dropping 2 new vids a week instead of 1. :laughing7:
 
Great video, and what a magnificent find that hammered is. Hard to wrap my head around that!
 
Thanks buddy , I still cant believe it happened !
 
Pictures on here please?
(Firewall blocks your embedding)
 
Pictures on here please?
(Firewall blocks your embedding)

Anything for you, buddy Cru! I just used the link and it embedded itself. Is the best I can explain it.

Screen shots attached. Go to youtube and search "the hoover boys". It's the most recent video. Worth a watch.
 

Attachments

  • Hammer1.webp
    Hammer1.webp
    74.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Hammer2.webp
    Hammer2.webp
    97 KB · Views: 116
  • Hammer3.webp
    Hammer3.webp
    100.8 KB · Views: 123
Very entertaining video guys! And congrats on becoming a member of the US 1500s club.
 
Very entertaining video guys! And congrats on becoming a member of the US 1500s club.

Thanks Bill. Was that 8 sixpences you've gotten your coil over in the US? Am I reading that right? hehehe EIGHT? :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom