Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Oct 4, 2009 #1 I wonder if this is the end of a spoon? There is a rough edge where the handle may have been and there is some kind of trade mark. Attachments IMG_0729.webp 31.4 KB · Views: 190 IMG_0730.webp 36.2 KB · Views: 181 IMG_0731.webp 32.9 KB · Views: 197 IMG_0732.webp 19.9 KB · Views: 192 IMG_0733.webp 39.8 KB · Views: 184 IMG_0734.webp 46.8 KB · Views: 184 IMG_0735.webp 35 KB · Views: 199
I wonder if this is the end of a spoon? There is a rough edge where the handle may have been and there is some kind of trade mark.
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Oct 4, 2009 #2 Re: Spoon? I agree it's a spoon piece - thats all I've got. Upvote 0
Justice70 Hero Member Joined Oct 18, 2008 Messages 644 Reaction score 82 Golden Thread 0 Location michigan Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2009 #3 Re: Spoon? Yep,it's a spoon .....It has 3 spoons engraved into the trademark. Upvote 0
Garabaldi Bronze Member Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,382 Reaction score 100 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC. Oct 4, 2009 Thread Owner #4 Re: Spoon? Cool, any guess how old it may be? Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Oct 5, 2009 #5 I bet they could help or search the silver forum. http://www.925-1000.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=26 Upvote 0