What's new

St. Augustine

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there must going on around St. Augustine right now. I will be coming down for a day at the end of the month. Just wonderer how things are going and wouldlike to meet a couple fellow Tnet'ers....Matt
 
Upvote 0
The beach was a ghost town today. I drove the 16 miles and perhaps could count 50 people over the entire distance. Beach tolls are in effect, but there is plenty of free public parking nearby. Very slim pickings as it has been very cold this winter keeping beach goers away.
 
Matt, come a lil farther S. and we'll hit Daytona, they have been packed since it has warmed up...
 
S.S.Tupperware sent you a PM will. I have another day to kill before I head up to Myrtle Beach and someone told me aI should go there. Will take you up on it......Matt
 
Let me know what day... so I can plan...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom