What's new

Standoff

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,356
Reaction score
8,501
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
Standoff last night. ( This is not a composite. ) Both critters were in the same photo. The skunk didn't spray or I would have smelled ti when I checked the camera.
 

Attachments

  • SKCOOFCTFCJPG.webp
    SKCOOFCTFCJPG.webp
    179.4 KB · Views: 114
Standoff last night. ( This is not a composite. ) Both critters were in the same photo. The skunk didn't spray or I would have smelled ti when I checked the camera.
Wonderful shot. Skunk going by its pooter is locked n loaded yes? 😂
 
That 'coon should consider itself lucky... :laughing7:

Got a pic of an odd couple on my front porch this morning. I have four cats,
and that's not one of them..the 'coon is a regular, but I've no idea why it was
hanging out with that cat.

IMG_0496.webp
 
Fantastic pic !!!!! Thanks for sharing !!
 
We have an old coon that hangs around our house in the evenings. The cats aren't chummy but they don't act like it's any big deal. It eats the dry cat food if there's any left. I put some out for it too. Sometimes a opossum beats it too the food. Cat's don't mind the opossum either.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom