What's new

stars and snake button.

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
67
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all.I found this button today along with 1795 and 1796 LC's. The button has 13 stars and around the edge is a snake...no backmark.Any idea's weather it might be military ? Any info would be appreciated thanks !
 

Attachments

  • MVC-014S.webp
    MVC-014S.webp
    21 KB · Views: 779
Keiser, I think I saw this on another thread and commented on it there. Was that one your's also? This design is listed in Albert's as a 'patriotic button'. These patriotics came out after the war. Your's is a "PC 4, 22mm. Relative value 25". Very nice button!
 
Upvote 0
LOL, two of the same buttons found the same week I guess, the other one on this forum I believe was found in Virginia John. Super find, that is a great Patriotic button, would love to find one of them. My friend Steve from Western Pa also has found one.

Don
 
Upvote 0
Thank's y'all ! :thumbsup: That is pretty cool ! I thought the button was familiar.I was so syked on the LC's that I dident pay it much mind till I took a closer look and was thinking that 13 stars and the snake would have to be something 17's...possibly military.The two LC's are my oldest so far so I was pretty happy with them...but I like the button best. ;D

johnnyi said:
Keiser, I think I saw this on another thread and commented on it there. Was that one your's also? This design is listed in Albert's as a 'patriotic button'. These patriotics came out after the war. Your's is a "PC 4, 22mm. Relative value 25". Very nice button!

Thanks Johnni,Not mine...but I thought I had seen one before recently.....now I remember !
 
Upvote 0
That is a highly sought after button.A fellow posted a few from his collection a while back on American Relic Hunters and there was quite a stir!!Incredible find there!!! :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
kuger said:
That is a highly sought after button.A fellow posted a few from his collection a while back on American Relic Hunters and there was quite a stir!!Incredible find there!!! :headbang:

Thanks Kuger. Don just sent me the link to that and I'm going to cheak it out shortly ! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Don in SJ said:
LOL, two of the same buttons found the same week I guess, the other one on this forum I believe was found in Virginia John. Super find, that is a great Patriotic button, would love to find one of them. My friend Steve from Western Pa also has found one.

Don
Actually, I found mine years ago as a kid, I just posted it because I recently "found" it again in my collection & wanted to know more about it. It was in a frame of relics that I left at my parent's house when I moved out. They brought it down last time they came to visit after finding it in a closet.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom