Starting over, again....

Twitch

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2010
Missouri
I moved again this summer, back to the midwest. Already the arrowhead hunting has improved, the CRH'ing not so much. Have only found two 40%ers and a '64-D Rosie thus far. I haven't hunted any boxes yet as I'm still settling in at work and don't really have time to get set up. I did start setting up accounts this weekend and found a bank that orders halves for another customer and would be happy to order them for me. So I should have a box coming in this week. Maybe it'll be a dream box, maybe a repacked dump. Now I just need to set up a dump bank.

Savannah GA was very good to me. More silver left in the south east for the rest of you - good luck!

Upvote 0

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
May 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I moved again this summer, back to the midwest. Already the arrowhead hunting has improved, the CRH'ing not so much. Have only found two 40%ers and a '64-D Rosie thus far. I haven't hunted any boxes yet as I'm still settling in at work and don't really have time to get set up. I did start setting up accounts this weekend and found a bank that orders halves for another customer and would be happy to order them for me. So I should have a box coming in this week. Maybe it'll be a dream box, maybe a repacked dump. Now I just need to set up a dump bank.

Savannah GA was very good to me. More silver left in the south east for the rest of you - good luck!

Good luck to you in the midwest! :)

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck hunting in your new town! Glad to hear that your arrowhead hunting has improved though!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions