What's new

stellar finds

phrostie

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nap Town
Sounds like everyone here is getting less than stellar finds...

My last 5 flat boxes produced 2 40s
My last 9 brinks boxes were skunks.

I hope this gets better or I'm about to take a break.

~phrostie
 
Upvote 0
Just keep getting a couple boxes and don't go nuts like some do . I just keep on trucking with my 2 boxes each week and over the long haul I find more then the ones who get 10 skunks at a time week after week. :tongue3: Example: 20-90% and 14-40% last week!
 
I haven't hunted in about 2 weeks. Not because of bad finds though, just haven't had time. I hoping in my short time away, more silver is floating around my area though. I need a hunt soon!
 
Yeah.. I think that's the new trend.. I got skunked last 4 boxes.. that would really suck if I got 9 boxes and got skunked.
 
I don't go nuts anyways...I get maybe 5 boxes a week.

Could use a nice one to get going again though that's for sure!
 
Just when ur about to take a break. that's when the silver pours in and u can't stop.


-bigJ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom