Sterling hand made beaded indian necklace

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have wanted to find one of these necklaces for ever. Every time I see one they're priced so high like $300-500. And never thought I would ever find something like this at a thrift store. I took my kids to go see a movie yesterday and afterwards we went to Salvation Army. There was nothing good there and we were driving home. My kids were cranky and wanted something to eat so I got each of them a happy meal. We were close to one thrift store that I just moved locations and they were very small before but now they are a huge store. So I left them to eat and I ran inside with my two-year-old to check what jewelry they had.

Everything looks new and modern or handmade items in the cases. But there was one rack with necklaces on it. All of the necklaces had tags on them, then I turn the rack- holy snikies... What is this doing here?!!? $7.95. Went and paid and left. Made my day!!

image-2231514229.jpg

I can't find it now but yesterday I found a listing where the same one sold for $449!

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice shopping ! :occasion14:

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that's what I call a good happy meal prize!

ashleyj

Feb 15, 2015
New Brunswick
Primary Interest:
Other
Ooops, I sold one like this the other day for scrap, had the same sterling beads, cones near the clasp and same clasp, just wasn't signed sterling but tested as sterling. Well you live and you learn, at least I will know that for next time.

OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ooops, I sold one like this the other day for scrap, had the same sterling beads, cones near the clasp and same clasp, just wasn't signed sterling but tested as sterling. Well you live and you learn, at least I will know that for next time.

I think we need to work out a deal. If you're selling jewelry like that for scrap I'll give you 100% of spot on everything you got if it's wearable! And I'm serious too !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread