What's new

Sterling Pin with video

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Here is a very short video I spliced together yesterday . Got out to hunt some wet sand area and found a few coins , not to many in this area. I left the one of the Silver Rosie and the sterling pin I found... Enjoy and Merry Christmas...If you have time check out my other videos too... Gives us all something to watch at this time of year... I will post a few more over the Winter...
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for sharing ..Merry Christmas!!
 
Hey W thanks for the Xmas card! Lets go treasure hunting!!:tongue3:

SnT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom