Keith123 Sr. Member Joined Jul 7, 2013 Messages 315 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 1 Location Southeasern , CT 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus (11in Coil), White's Coinmaster GT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2020 #1 Need help identifying this item. I believe it is some type of sterling utensil. Measurements and markings in photo. Any help with identification, age, and use would be appreciated.
Need help identifying this item. I believe it is some type of sterling utensil. Measurements and markings in photo. Any help with identification, age, and use would be appreciated.
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,440 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 18, 2020 #2 I believe it is a crumb scraper. Used to scrape crumbs of the table. Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 18, 2020 #3 old digger said: I believe it is a crumb scraper. Used to scrape crumbs of the table. Click to expand... Popular from Victorian times till maybe 20 - 30 years ago. Some fancy restaurants still use them. Upvote 0
old digger said: I believe it is a crumb scraper. Used to scrape crumbs of the table. Click to expand... Popular from Victorian times till maybe 20 - 30 years ago. Some fancy restaurants still use them.