What's new

Steve at Old Diggers Honey Hole.

T Witko

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2010
Messages
432
Reaction score
727
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Primary Interest:
Other
Steve at Old Digger's Honey Hole.

This afternoon I met Steve at our site and when I got there, sure enough, he was over by Old Digger's recent lucky spot. As I walk over and started looking, I was griping about how now after Russ found those two nice game pieces, I have to flip over every square looking bone and every *%*%##% little round rock to see if there's an "X" on it and there are tons of 'um. Steve said "ya, you gotta flip stuff like this too" and then "Holly Honey Hole" and he picks up a whistle. See it here:
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/american-indian-artifacts/303939-twitko-me-little-walk.html

We looked the whistle over for a bit and I started to walk away, took 4 or 5 steps and spotted this point. I found the other points last evening.
 

Attachments

  • OD Hot Spot1.webp
    OD Hot Spot1.webp
    69.5 KB · Views: 203
  • a 7 17 H1.webp
    a 7 17 H1.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 190
  • a 7 17 H2.webp
    a 7 17 H2.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 174
  • a 7 17 H3.webp
    a 7 17 H3.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Upvote 0
These points last evening.
 

Attachments

  • 7 16 B2 (800x451) (2).webp
    7 16 B2 (800x451) (2).webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 181
  • 7 16 B1 (800x451) (2).webp
    7 16 B1 (800x451) (2).webp
    75.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 7 16 AV3.webp
    7 16 AV3.webp
    25.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 7 16 AV2.webp
    7 16 AV2.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 148
  • 7 16 AV1.webp
    7 16 AV1.webp
    70.4 KB · Views: 172
  • 7 16 B3.webp
    7 16 B3.webp
    464.2 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Those are some really beautiful artifacts, that sure is a honey hole. I don't beleive I have ever seen so much material on the surface.
 
it is a nice KRF Besant.........i mean nice !
 
I agree it is everywhere.....Holy smokes.:BangHead::notworthy: Wish my sites had that much stuff. I'd be raking that site daily!!! You guys sure have a great spot!!!Cheers to ya. Always enjoy seeing all of your finds!!!!......................................GTP(Chris)
 
These points last evening.

I really dislike the way this "New" improved format handles photos. After this, no more insitu from me here.

in the first photo-bottom -center; is that not the tip of a point?
 
hey dennis-i think it is the end of twitko's flipping stick
 
Man there is so much material on the ground there, it would make a guys eyes sore just looking.
 
Awesome finds.:icon_thumleft:
 
Nice love all the buffalo culture finds. That was good living with a full belly and time to be creative. They made some exceptional things as you guys prove all the time.
Thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom