🥇 BANNER Steve Phillips CS plate

ssdsupply

Feb 20, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
Had a good time walking and diggin for three days and yesterday I found a great CS plate. I am trying to get in shape for my summer dredging for gold in Nome. I still need a few dredgers that want to go to my inland claims. 205-672-9310
This CS plate is my eleventh and the first in many years. I haven't looked on dry land much in a long time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    547.8 KB · Views: 541
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 506
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 457
Upvote 48
wow. looks like a cast "Breckenridge" type plate minus one hook. looks like it will be real pretty underneath the crud. congrats on a banner worthy find!

I won't be cleaning it anymore, Mullinax said to not even clean off the dirt. It is a solid cast Breckenridge with cast in hooks not soldered applied.

Congrats on the awesome plate way to go:occasion14: should be on the banner. I went to your web site and I enjoyed reading your journals from the trips up to Nome dredging, good luck on the return:thumbsup:

Congratulations on the fantastic find!

Wow, a true treasure of a buckle. I put in my vote for banner.

OUTSTANDING!!! THIS WILL BE ON TOP IN NO TIME! BANNER WORTHY HANDS DOWN!!! A CS BRECKENRIDGE IN AS RARE AS THEY COME! CONGRATS ! THE FACT IT IS YOUR ELEVENTH CS PLATE IS JUST MIND BLOWING!!! DEVONREX

Good Lord what a great plate! Banner find for sure.

-Buck

Wow, that's really cool, anything confederate is really cool to find, congrats!

Checking Mullinax book the buckle appears to be rarity 9, only 6 to 15 known.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 159

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back