tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was up in the area of Caribou, Colorado yesterday. On the way up it was cold and rainy and further on up the snow is still flying. Still I prefer this weather over the hot dry everything on fire time of the year we've been going through it seems for at least 4 straight years now. I guess they're thinking it'll be another bad year for fire once again.

Attachments

• 20210510_150636.jpg
    20210510_150636.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s been on the cool side for most of spring with a few days of warm weather mixed in over here in NY,,
Still getting frost in some over nights,,I hope we don’t have the dry lack of rain summer weather that we had last year,,
I wonder does Colorado see snow in June also..
The scenery in the picture is so beautiful,,we don’t have to many roads like that in our area...

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in Montana we call it Junuary--cool damp weather until the Fourth of July then hot until Fall.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s been on the cool side for most of spring with a few days of warm weather mixed in over here in NY,,
Still getting frost in some over nights,,I hope we don’t have the dry lack of rain summer weather that we had last year,,
I wonder does Colorado see snow in June also..
The scenery in the picture is so beautiful,,we don’t have to many roads like that in our area...
Yeah roads like this makes washing your truck kind of pointless. Every one down below all have clean and shiny vehicles, but I appear to be a bit of a dirt bag in their eyes I'm thinking. They probably think I never wash my truck.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're still getting our first of the week regular snowstorm here in the high country, but actual snow amount isn't close to what they forecast for us. And billb, I've seen it snow every month of the year here in the mountains. TR has probably seen it too.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah roads like this makes washing your truck kind of pointless. Every one down below all have clean and shiny vehicles, but I appear to be a bit of a dirt bag in their eyes I'm thinking. They probably think I never wash my truck.
Went up on Trough Road the other day and it cost me $15 to get my truck lookin halfway clean, haha!

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went up on Trough Road the other day and it cost me $15 to get my truck lookin halfway clean, haha!
This muddy road was slippery than the packed dry snow on the steeper grades and all the pot holes aren't filled in with packed dry snow. A lot of slip, sliding and puddle splashing going down this road.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread