What's new

Still looking for hunting partners

taiwest

Greenie
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maple Valley, WA
Detector(s) used
White's V3i,
Tesoro Vaquero,
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just picked up a new machine. Trying to get out everyday after work and the weekends.
Mostly just clad so far this year. One Merc and one old silver ring with a small diamond.
Anyhow, looking for somebody or some bodies to hunt with. Can travel on the weekends.

Regards,
Tai
425.442.8478
 
I've been looking for a partner in crime myself... I live in Federal Way and I wouldn't mind swinging around my MD and picking up clad with you! I'll call you some time this week.

Jacob Miller
253.355.0052
 
Where do you live cause I live in Renton
 
Jamin are you still in the area and looking for partners??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom