What's new

still on a break here - back to it on tues...here is thur and fri of last week

Enjoyed your videos Max....as usual. Thanks for the spin.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
little girl playing in the sand brings the smoke lol lol....... 70 scooters for crap -good deal....hole in my roof is fixed,new GDM video,my favorite fresh water beach opens tommorow..life is good again...
 
Glad to see you're still posting videos Max. Was hoping you weren't done for the season. I really enjoy the daily vids. Keep it up!
 
Neat video Tuffy!!!
I see what you meant when you were referring to that nice gold ring that guy was wearing.
He probably locked it away after finding out that's what we were searching for LOL!!
I enjoyed the hunt with that afternoon and glad you motioned for me to come over and check a signal for you.. that made me change my course and find the gold ring.
Wonder how many other rings I may have missed by just a few inches?
Felix
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom