CRUSADER
Emerald Member
Before Lunch we cover 2 Games Strips of about 2 acres. Not an area we would normally cover but it bagged me a nice hammered! We then finished our 5 hour session on some pretty bumpy ploughed land near where I recently got the Saxon Wrist Clasp. This area was very slow with hardly any good finds.
End Result:
17th C Civil War Period Lead Powder Flask Lid (Flatten)
1861 French Coin (Folded)
Tin & Copper Plugged Halfpenny (Very Rare but nothing left to ID)
Near Blank Victorian Sixpence (Silver)
My find of the day - Henry III Penny, Gilbert of Canterbury.
Modern Dog Tag - Great condition as it had a plastic wallet. I think its a currently serving US Air Force Service man.
End Result:
17th C Civil War Period Lead Powder Flask Lid (Flatten)
1861 French Coin (Folded)
Tin & Copper Plugged Halfpenny (Very Rare but nothing left to ID)

Near Blank Victorian Sixpence (Silver)
My find of the day - Henry III Penny, Gilbert of Canterbury.
Modern Dog Tag - Great condition as it had a plastic wallet. I think its a currently serving US Air Force Service man.
Attachments
Upvote
42










