What's new

STINGRAY

rey914v8

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Silicon Valley
Detector(s) used
Silver umax + 12x10
Hey all you GREAT folks out there. Any thought on a used "STINGREY" I really want a water machine and the price seams Inexpensive for a Tesoro Lifetime warranty machine. Anyone old enough out there to have used one please chime in Please.
 
I used to have a Stingray and it was a good machine for it's time but wouldn't work well in salt wet sand or water. Fresh water now it was OK, but the Tiger Shark is lots better. One of these used can still be repaired. However if something is wrong with the coil or cable it will have to be changed over to being hard wired by Tesoro.

http://www.losttreasure.com/content/archives/tesoro-electronics-stingray :read2:
 
Thanks Sandman,

In the attachment, Tesoro said it can be used on beaches, I assumed wet sand, in water operation? Is this not true, How, why, would they lie to me!!!!
 
There's probably more fresh water beaches than salt water beaches. They're not trying to trick you.

But I do wish they'd change the name of the Tiger Shark. Makes me think of salt water beaches.

How does the Tesoro Goldfish sound? :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom