Stolen jewelry in the sand....Maui style

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Karma,
What an incredible story. I can just picture you trying to carry all that Jewelry back to your room. You definately hit the mother-lode and hope you find more treasure down the road like that, that you can keep.
Your story is going to be hard to top. Good thing you gave up the booty, or it may have been your booty in the jail.
Glad to hear you collected a reward and were honest enough to call the local authorities.
Aloha!

pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WTG Karma, that is one great story. The best part is you have the photo's which means it is a lifelong story.
Your Kids have now learnt a very valuable lesson on integrity, your wife has a beautiful pendant and you now have a $1000 to buy a grand metal detector ;D

Well done and God bless
Peter

CSOhio

Apr 13, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Was in Maui in November. Great place lots of beachs but they are pretty clean. I did not metal detect as im new to the hobby. What hotel did you stay at? We stayed at the Hyatt Regency nice hotel. Aloha

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow what a story, and a huge cache. I bet the people who stole it and buried it there are kicking themselves in the ass at being so stupid. Did they ever find them?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
the crooks get screwed --store gets its goods back---you score a grand and a "goodie" for the wife---the kids get to see dad doing the smart and right thing (priceless) ----sounds like a perfect day kinda story to me----Ivan

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
That is one great story Buried Treasure for sure, Whats cool is I found a sandle pendant similar to yours and have been wondering how it was worn Now I know Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions