What's new

Stone Mountain

Bjorn_MD

Full Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT
Nice few boxes last night... ended up with:

31 - 40%'ers
10 - 1964 Kennedy's
3 - Franklins
1 - Walker
1 - Proof
4 - NIFC
1 - 1925 Stone Mountain Commemorative Half

I'm a happy searcher. The commemorative is my first of the kind.

Good luck all!
 

Attachments

  • stone mountain 003.webp
    stone mountain 003.webp
    78.1 KB · Views: 334
Upvote 0
very nice addition :headbang:
 
way to go on the commemorative! i like the stone mountain coin! :thumbsup:

you guys findin' these commems are makin' old fiddy jealous. i've yet to find even ONE. *sigh* oh well, the search continues!

good luck on your future searches and happy holidays! :occasion14:
 
I have yet to find the coveted stone mountain. I did find the ellis island one. That is quite a good stack of 64's too. Good job.

-Golden Silver
 
Great hunt, that Stone Mountian is on of my favorite comms - congrats!!!!
 
Now that is just WAY TO COOL!!!!

Congrats
Cat
 
Nice finds. WTG :thumbsup:
 
mcgearhead said:
That stone mountain comm coin is one of my favorites ! If you are ever in the stone mountain area around the 4th of July, you have got to see their firewoks/ laser show ! It is absolutely the best I have ever seen !
Did you know that the profits from selling these coins went to the costs for the carving on the mountain !
yes i did hear that a long time ago....iforgot thats why they made the coins...thanks for reminding me :thumbsup:
 
Great finds!
Love those Stone Mountains, especially the 1925 date.
I was lucky enough to find 3 so far.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom