Stan Milgram
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 14, 2012
- Messages
- 75
- Reaction score
- 232
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Hampshire
- Detector(s) used
- T2, AT Pro, Excalibur II
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Upvote
0
Looks likev a Discodial in last pic, can you take better pictures?...
Perhaps it's a natural clay concretion.....
The one he found is granite. I think TH is right about it being a discoidal.
But why would they unbalance a gamestone that was rolled on it's side, by fashioning a large protrusion on one side? Sure looks like a concretion, though. Have never heard of or seen a discoidal fashioned to be unbalanced when rolled.
I have two of those, they are fairly modern. My friend found one and I found the other, he researched them but I can't remember what he said they came out of sorry.
The one he found is granite. I think TH is right about it being a discoidal.