DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Charlie P. (NY) said:
packerbacker said:
Right now I'm rescuing a baby from a burning building, can detecting wait a minute? ;D

No. If you have time to sit at a PC you could be detecting instead.

Full points off. ;)

Charlie you always have some fun answers...thanks... :)

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
rayredditch said:
When it´s raining (Not Pouring), you tend to get better signals anyway

i love the rain too! I think the only silver coins i have found except one or two have come after a good rain storm...

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
utah hunter said:
I have a higher heat tolerance than most people, it runs in our family. I have also seen people hit with heat stroke/exhaustion at temperatures most of us can easily handle and it can be really scary. Once you have had either of these conditions you will be more susceptible to these problems in the future. LOTS of fluids in advance and during hunts will help dramatically. The other day in the desert of Utah I was drinking 44 ounces of fluid an hour, and didn't have to "go see a man about a horse" for several hours. Know your body and don't take chances with your health.

Fantastic point...know your limits... have fun and be safe!

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Guys like I mentioned before...this being a discussion forum thought it would be interesting to hear how people reacted to different conditions and what they thought was reasonable.... I am glad everyone seemed to realize the main point was just a range of opinions...thanks...I finally had time to sit down and read...been busy...have not detected in 4 days...<<<<way to many excuses...so I won't even start! :D ;D

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Montana Jim said:
DFX-Gregg said:
been busy...have not detected in 4 days...<<<<way to many excuses...so I won't even start! :D ;D

::) :D :D

new puppies...>>2<<<burn out...ok I will stop there...hopefully out tomorrow for my usual clad... :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread