What's new

Storm Surf Brings in White Gold

Jaws2

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
408
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
It's been raining hard around hear for almost 3 days, I thought I better get out this morning before the rain stated again, boy am I glad I did. yesterday the storm surf delivered a good cut along are beaches, even though it was high tide I had a about a ten foot area below the cut that I was able to work. I was finding coins and dodging the incoming surf for almost an hour and had a signal that sounded like silver but was breaking up when I past the coil over the target, it urned out to be a nice silver charm bracelet continued on for about another 10 minutes and hit a target that was strong but with lower pitch, possibly a nickle turned out to be this unbelievable ring, couldn't believe it was real, but then I saw the 14k mark and new I had something special.

Turns out it has 16 4 point diamonds on each side with 6 larger diamonds set in the floral design in the center of the ring. 9.3 grams of 14k white gold.

This is one of the nicest rings I have found!

Update: My wife must be able to read my mind, as soon as she walked in the door she said what did you find? Oh well it was mine for a while.

She deserves it for putting up with me.
 

Attachments

  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    164.4 KB · Views: 4,033
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    150.1 KB · Views: 4,031
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    167.9 KB · Views: 3,991
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    67.4 KB · Views: 3,978
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    164.4 KB · Views: 4,015
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    150.1 KB · Views: 4,015
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    167.9 KB · Views: 3,981
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    67.4 KB · Views: 3,959
Upvote 0
Beauty...nicer than any ring I'ver ever found.
 
thats a beauty!!!!!!
 
wtg nice find..didn't take long to make banner you should take it to a jewler see what they have to say about the ring... who knows might be couple thousand dollar ring
 
CONGRATS on Banner!
 

Attachments

  • congratulations1.gif
    congratulations1.gif
    37.8 KB · Views: 3,889
Great story and pictures. That ring is huge. I could almost smell the salt air !
Nice Banner find!
HH
TnMountains
 
Beautiful ring and nice story....Nice to see the Surf Gods are smilling on you.....Keep it up... :icon_thumright:
 
9.3 sweet day.congrats again :tongue3:
 
Wow!!! That's a beautiful ring.

I saw a news article that the Pacific coast will have a lot of storm activity this year, hopefully nothing bad, but hopefully enough so all of you can get down to all that gold that's just waiting for a detector coil to pass over.

Congratulations.
 
HOLY SMOKES!!! :o :o :o :o :o
What a beautiful ring. Steak & lobster are on you! ;D :wink:
Congrats on a remarkable find & also making BANNER. :occasion14:
-MM-
 
Nice to see some stuff showing for people over on the left coast!
 
That has to be the nicest ring I have seen found on TNet :headbang: Congratulations on the BANNER :occasion14:

Mike
 
That's a gorgeous ring, great find. Congrats on making the banner :thumbsup:
 
WOW! Nice ring, gonna get it appraised?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom