What's new

Storm Surf Brings in White Gold

Jaws2

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
408
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
It's been raining hard around hear for almost 3 days, I thought I better get out this morning before the rain stated again, boy am I glad I did. yesterday the storm surf delivered a good cut along are beaches, even though it was high tide I had a about a ten foot area below the cut that I was able to work. I was finding coins and dodging the incoming surf for almost an hour and had a signal that sounded like silver but was breaking up when I past the coil over the target, it urned out to be a nice silver charm bracelet continued on for about another 10 minutes and hit a target that was strong but with lower pitch, possibly a nickle turned out to be this unbelievable ring, couldn't believe it was real, but then I saw the 14k mark and new I had something special.

Turns out it has 16 4 point diamonds on each side with 6 larger diamonds set in the floral design in the center of the ring. 9.3 grams of 14k white gold.

This is one of the nicest rings I have found!

Update: My wife must be able to read my mind, as soon as she walked in the door she said what did you find? Oh well it was mine for a while.

She deserves it for putting up with me.
 

Attachments

  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    164.4 KB · Views: 4,033
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    150.1 KB · Views: 4,031
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    167.9 KB · Views: 3,991
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    67.4 KB · Views: 3,978
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    164.4 KB · Views: 4,015
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    150.1 KB · Views: 4,015
  • 011.webp
    011.webp
    167.9 KB · Views: 3,981
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    67.4 KB · Views: 3,959
Upvote 0
I would wear it with not a bit of hesitation! Great find!
apush
 
Congrats on making the banner :tongue3: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
As Steve Irwin used to say, she's a beauty! Congrats on the banner.
 
Well Done my friend. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
That's a nice ring, congrats on banner.
 
wow that is STUNNING! :thumbsup:
 
Ajoure on a mans ring? NO WAY!! Until I saw yours!! That is a beautiful ring and congrats on making the banner! :icon_thumright:
 
Very Nice! Big congrats on your banner find!! :hello2:

HH,
Moon
 
Wow, I bet that things worth a little cash
 
very very nice congrats
 
WOW, what a beaut ! can i get you to pick out a lotto ticket just for me? congrats
 
hi,

beautiful ring :hello2: wtg

pit
 
That ring is seriously beautiful. Way to go.
 
congrats on the ring its a real beauty and congrats on the banner too!

See there are perks to be a woman detectorist...I get to keep what I find ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom