What's new

storms coming, East coast

beachboy

Bronze Member
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Hopefully, the storm that will hit the Northeast the next few days will move some sand and expose some loot. I can't wait. It is good to have this kind of storm so late in the summer. Also, could use the rain....
 
Upvote 0
Re: storms coming, East cost

omg I can't wait... FINALLY
 
Re: storms coming, East cost

Bootybay said:
omg I can't wait... FINALLY

Who's going to knock Brian down this time. Before the storm's get here? LOL!
 
He is injured, I think I can take him!! Just kidding Brian! ARen't we just awful, wishing a storm would ruin the beaches ;D
 
cntrydncr1 said:
He is injured, I think I can take him!! Just kidding Brian! ARen't we just awful, wishing a storm would ruin the beaches ;D

Thanks Deb....kickin a guy when he's down :laughing9: .....hey maybe the hunting can be as good as last year at this time when Hurricane Bill brushed by us....

 
Debby, isn't that the storm you found that killer diamond ring, am sure it was then. God I love this storm chasing..
 
You guys are really a sick bunch......send that storm down to the Texas Gulf Coast, we need some sand moved....Glad I'm not a sickooooo like you guys....lol
 
you can have the next storm ok....lol
 
We just need some good rain around here so the ground will be better digging in.....Matt
 
Hope this little Nor Easter opeans up the cut again!! As of last week the sand finally moved back in, this has been a great summer for me! Been busy with work and hunting whenever I can. Keeping the fingers crossed for Danielle to come close!!! Good luck everone and keep on diggin! :icon_pirat:
 
where you at beachboy
im in plymouth want some company sometime
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom