ScubaDetector
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 1, 2016
- Messages
- 3,689
- Reaction score
- 8,247
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Port Huron MI
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- 2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
All I found today was stragglers. However some were very nice ones. Not one gold ring today and only one very small silver one. I haven't found a new hot spot yet but I am sure I will in time. I honestly do not know which half I found first. I expected both to be walkers. I was shocked when I went to the truck and noticed one was a Barber. 1904 is the date on that critter. One Washington and seven mercs and two war nickels were the rest of my silver finds.
Three buffalo, a 1928, 36 and 37. Four wheat's oldest is 1927. I found one item I didn't take a picture of. It is a tin. I opened it up and there is a condom in it. LOL I know that thing is old! The can opener is from Fago pop
One more thing I found today that I can get a picture of is a fishing rod and Penn reel. Pretty old I think and the chrome plate is mostly gone off the reel. I also got a pretty old pair of swim goggles with the lenses in them still. i will take them out also and get a picture.







Three buffalo, a 1928, 36 and 37. Four wheat's oldest is 1927. I found one item I didn't take a picture of. It is a tin. I opened it up and there is a condom in it. LOL I know that thing is old! The can opener is from Fago pop
One more thing I found today that I can get a picture of is a fishing rod and Penn reel. Pretty old I think and the chrome plate is mostly gone off the reel. I also got a pretty old pair of swim goggles with the lenses in them still. i will take them out also and get a picture.







Upvote
32






Electrolysis would clean up those silvers 







