What's new

Straight lines in a marble?

No gold in NY

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2015
Messages
1,726
Reaction score
2,922
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master,
Whites Gold Master GMT, Whites MXSport
High banker/dredge,
DIY hand trommel,
DIY Miller table,
DIY fluidbed gold trap sluice,
Keene A-52 A-52s
2186 Wheaties
Primary Interest:
Other
I was detecting in an old City park where they were doing dirt work. Found this on the surface. Took a pic of both sides.
 

Attachments

  • marble1.webp
    marble1.webp
    57.3 KB · Views: 187
  • marble2.webp
    marble2.webp
    64.2 KB · Views: 151
Nice find! That's an old Akro marble form the 1940s. It also has oxblood, which makes it more desirable than one without.
 
Seems like alot of marble finds lately....congrats on your find. Cheese I've enjoyed learning from your knowledge thank you sir !!
 
Nice find! That's an old Akro marble form the 1940s. It also has oxblood, which makes it more desirable than one without.

Finally a keeper. Thank You Cheese, your knowledge is awesome.
 
Awesome I'd and marble
 
Thats alot of marbles thankx for the pictures
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom