What's new

STRANGE TAG!!!!!!!

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
2,491
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Found on old farm site,, nothing on the back,, any ideas would be nice

thanks

art
 

Attachments

  • P1000351 [640x480].webp
    P1000351 [640x480].webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 501
  • P1000351 [640x480].webp
    P1000351 [640x480].webp
    30.3 KB · Views: 498
4-H said:
I think it's the bottom part of a Broken "fob"

I found one yesterday broken like that. They don't fare to well after a few plowings

Thats a possibilty,, never thought of that!! :icon_scratch:,,,, thanks

art
 
Upvote 0
I think it may be a broken keyhole cover off of a W.W. & Co. lock.
 
Upvote 0
creskol said:
I think it may be a broken keyhole cover off of a W.W. & Co. lock.

That sounds like a good possibility!!! ,,,,,, it's pretty thick,, I would think it would have been thinner than it is,,,, :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
creskol said:
I think it may be a broken keyhole cover off of a W.W. & Co. lock.
William Wilcox Manufacturing Co., Middletown, CT

It says MW&Co but its an example of the square shape from my book. Good ID.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-010S.webp
    MVC-010S.webp
    28 KB · Views: 312
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
creskol said:
I think it may be a broken keyhole cover off of a W.W. & Co. lock.
William Wilcox Manufacturing Co., Middletown, CT

It says MW&Co but its an example of the square shape from my book. Good ID.


I belive ya nailed it!!!!!!

thanks

arthur
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom