Strange Victorio Peak Info... Maybe the answer to where the gold went?

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
<cut>
Further, the KGC was a controlled Society with Secrets from day one. They were a collection of useful idiots, with very few of them knowing, or knowing fully, who it was that actually 'created/immediately absorbed when created' them.
<cut>

It's management from the top down. We're all useful idiots, and we all fit into our own place in the awareness spectrum. The spectrum isn't a bell curve, but a pyramid, and none of us really knows what's going on at the next level above us.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep politics out of forum and stay on topic please.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I for one, with the exception of post #146, have been on topic with my posts, and anything I was talking about was 100% in regards to and attached to these Treasure Legends, present one, Vicky, included.

I'm not quite sure how a real discussion of this stuff is supposed to take place here, quite frankly, for I know that I am not the only one that feels like they are 'walking a line', or 'on the verge of getting banned' for talking about some of the issues involved with this stuff.

Mod dude, the military and governments have been involved with this stuff. Foreign countries have been involved with this stuff. Secret Societies who manipulate the world have been involved with this stuff. The Catholic and Mormon Churches have been involved with some of this stuff. And more ...

How in the hell we supposed to talk about this stuff?

Apparently some of us cannot. So ...

All ya'll take care. I'll keep in touch with some of ya. No hard feelings, Rog. Think OPENMINDEDLY about what I suggested, if even only for ten minutes while driving across the country in the middle of Nebraska in your van ...
Nobody, you went way off topic and into politics, politics directly related to subject is allowed, ranting about a world order is not.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fair enough. How about purging the mountain of recent Pure D $hit from the other threads in this category?
Sdvfia, did you report it, I can't find any reports from you on it?

I'm not reading through hundreds of pages on multiple threads looking for what your talking about, we respond when it is reported or we stumble on it.

There are hundreds of forums here to mod, I read hundreds of posts a day and this isn't only forum that violates our rules so we are already busy.

By the way using characters such as "$, @" etc to bypass our censor violates our rules as well...

All, please post by our rules...

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Title of the Thread is : " Strange Victorio Peak information "

Nothing about Victorio Peak's Legend is not strange .

I'll make the effort to list a few of the " Strange " facts about the peak .

1. Politics
2. Military interference ( again , a branch of the Gov.'t , so may be construed as Politics )
3. Ufo contacts near the Peak as well as sightings near it ( Opens a whole new door to " Strange " )
4. Anomalous mixture of current and ancient artifacts mixed together at one site .
5. Intelligence Community Spoof operations involved ,directed at Personalities connected to the peak
as explorers .
6. sightings and experiences of paranormal activity
7. a supposed connection to the Assassination of a President
8. Sites containing Treasure in and around the Peak , being discovered , yet , those who found them ,
on a return to the area , could not find them again . or walked off , and never re investigating the find for years .

Strange is an appropriate title indeed .

Some of the UFO material

1. Military Investigation into Glowing Green Globes of light floating airborn near and around the Peak .
Operation Twinkle initiated to investigate these in 1957 or "58

2. people investigating the peak , that had contact and sightings at the peak
a list of names
1. Roger Snow ( myself )
2. Harvey Snow ( my father )
3. Oren Swearingen
4 . Chris Brooks ( My Great Grand Father during the 1910's )
5. Thayer Snipes
6. Judge Moreland
7. Dick Cole
8. Bob Bradley and his Brother
9. Various Military personal over many decades .

a further list can be compiled , yet , this should suffice for reference in this thread .

It is dificult to draw distinct lines as for parameters by which to judge what is " Off Topic "
concerning Victorio Peak , for the simple fact that so much of the facts cover
a very broad range of topis and subjects .

The people involved personally with the peak can themselves , be considered strange by any normal
definition of the term , for their experiences were strange , and most are uncomfortable about
giving details about those experiences ,
I, however am not , and have no problem freely discussing the " Strange "

As stated : The Peak's legacy is so fully rife with varied subject matter , that staying on topic
is a matter of broad brush strokes .

To surmise that secret societies , One World Gov.t personalities , UFO's , and Ancient Gods even , are all
valid subjects to some people and to some extent , and course of discussion with these as on topic is
as well valid by their own existence in the legend .

I can as well as anyone , stay on topic , yet this venue has bags full of topics directly involved with it .

No one set straight forward topic covers this legend ,

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
afternoon Rog: time for coffee :coffee2::coffee2:, course you aren't forgetting who put it there in the first lace? The Jesuits. witn silver and gold form the illegal mins in Sonora and Chihuahua. The Gold from Sonora has always been noted for it's comb. with Copper. However in this case we are speaking of Dore' bars.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real deal Tayopa, sorry but i had to delete your post for politics. Signatures are different and allowed per admins.... Mine are in my signature line .

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nothing to see here, move along

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gracias TH, Frankly i saw no need to explain a one line factor. But, as usual, you are correct. It IS recommended that you go armed in the Two areas in discussion.

Refill on your coffee break ? Gracias,to advise me TH,

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Perhaps one of the more telling attributes about a person , is how well they remain calm while
they are under fire .

A story concerning that , and Capt. Fiegie , as well as myself , can be posted here .

" While I was under restraint
being shocked and tortured by D.I.A. Agents ,,,while they attempted to get the location
out of me for the Treasure Cavern in Soledad Canyon ,,,

I recalled Capt. Fiegies stoic stance .while he underwent the same treatment .

I looked at my tormentor , and straight through his eyes stating : You're an Alcoholic , it shows in your eyes ,

I asked : Do you Know what an Alcoholic is ?

He answered me with : " Yeah"

I retorted : It's a mental state , it's a HITLER , attempting to control a person's
World through Deluded Megalomania , it has to be refueled constantly ,,, in order to maintain it's
power ,,,and feeling powerful by persecuting others , is it's preferred mode
of operandi

it's a control unit , that gets it's power charge , by controlling the mind's delusions to a high state
of being , A KING over it's Fiefdom , where the serf's are laughing at him , for he realizes not ,,,
that he is wearing no cloths "

My Tormentor brought his face very close to mine and said : and I control YOU !

at the exact second he said " YOU !

I spit straight down his throat .

Proud indeed I was , that even under Torture , I fought back with the only
weapon I had ,,,
My DIGNITY

Last edited:

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
hi Rog i cant remember if i should say image courtesy of roger snow , or Springfield here, but pretty sure this is the one you are talking about. View attachment 1110283

and the cup is suppose to look like this if my memory works , and this one is defiantly yours man!:thumbsup:
View attachment 1110284 take care .///bob

Why are these two attachments ( Photos ) now invalid links ?

Were these Offensive or something ?

DELETED ? why ?

always questions

Thanks

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DELETED ? why ?

always questions

Thanks
Not removed by mods, may be hosting issue....

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DELETED ? why ?

always questions

Thanks

oooops sorry Rog that was probably my fault here let me put them back up for ya' 4932507dd3e8d03c0bdb782e6d30c42aca2950b_t.gif
LaRue.jpg

Last edited:

treasminder2

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Yippie for the Hippie , Thanks Kanabite , I saved the boogers this time
Thanks Thunter , I was getting suspicious , heh heh .

BeckyRule

Dec 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just stumbled onto this website, and this thread has been a very interesting thing to read, hard to follow sometimes, but interesting (and I haven't read it all - yet). I don't know any of you, or you me, but I did know Tony Jolley VERY well. He had been a friend of my family since the 1950s. I imposed upon him, as a friend, and asked if I could "officially interview" him (several times) about his history/past so I could do a painting of him - (at my request, not his, & it was hard to talk him into it). He was a WWII pilot, shot down while trying to bomb the Yamato battleship (the painting I wanted to do), and he spent a long time in a hospital recovering (was a purple heart recipient); I once did a couple of sketches for him and a friend to illustrate a story about them that was published in the Western Horseman Magazine quite a few years ago, as Tony and his friend, when kids, worked "jerk-line" teams of mules hauling supplies from Burley, Idaho, down into Nevada; he was a veterinarian; yes, he was a cowboy - BIG TIME!! He was a roping partner and good friend with the likes of Ben Johnson (the stuntman/actor); he raised some of the best cutting and roping horses in the U.S.; on his cheap little Idaho farm he also raised elk, along with cattle and horses; his entire life he spent endless personal hours and money travelling the country trying to help those in need, even total strangers; he was a miner, and even travelled to South America in search of gems; -- and, yes, I did interview him about the Victorio Peak gold. I still have my interviews with him, that I hand-wrote while we talked, and he signed them. He was one of the kindest, softest spoken, most generous with his time, HONEST men I've ever met! I never knew either of my grandfathers, but I hope that they were something like him. He knew what he was telling was the truth, and I know he was telling the truth, and it doesn't add up to a hill of beans if anyone else does or doesn't. But it's amazing how you can trash someone you don't know squat about, trying to build up someone else. He was a good, honest, albeit adventurous, man that got caught up in this crazy story of found gold, man killed, government steals gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread