Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2019 #1 I picked up 3 of these oddball vise grips today for $1 each. Does anybody know what they were used for? Attachments IMG_0175 (2).webp 295.3 KB · Views: 140
I picked up 3 of these oddball vise grips today for $1 each. Does anybody know what they were used for?
Retired Sarge Silver Member Joined Feb 22, 2009 Messages 2,871 Reaction score 5,999 Golden Thread 0 Location Panama City Florida Primary Interest: Other Oct 28, 2019 #2 Drill Press Locking Clamp. https://www.harborfreight.com/9-inch-drill-press-locking-clamp-36221.html Upvote 0
Indian Steve Silver Member Joined Oct 23, 2011 Messages 2,809 Reaction score 4,474 Golden Thread 0 Location Stuart VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Thanks ffuries! Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,020 Reaction score 28,179 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 29, 2019 #4 Somebodies a tool collector... "I'll buy that for a dollar"! Dave Attachments imgext.php.webp 30.7 KB · Views: 68 Upvote 0
Z Zarpman Greenie Joined Oct 10, 2019 Messages 10 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location Melbourne,fl. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 29, 2019 #5 A vise grip for drill press io hold down material for drilling and general use. I have one in my woodshop and are very useful and keep your hands and fingers safe.Zarpman Upvote 0
A vise grip for drill press io hold down material for drilling and general use. I have one in my woodshop and are very useful and keep your hands and fingers safe.Zarpman