What's new

Street tear out cont.

DW Dirt Whisperer

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
558
Reaction score
941
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
2 Teknetics G2, Garrett Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's was slow today only got a couple hours in. I saw they are working fast and moving dirt. So I'm gonna try and hit it everyday after they leave. I did manage to pull this old eagle button and nail that looks like a key(to me). It's in the eye of the digger. Lolol. And a one centavos coin. This street is tearing me up just as well. Enjoy
 

Attachments

  • 1465874068583.webp
    1465874068583.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 1465874080585.webp
    1465874080585.webp
    31.8 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 10
cool find waiting on some land to be pushed myself.
 
Nice finds eagle button is cool
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom