What's new

String abrader Native American

Beachrock

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
22
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
String abrader ? Native American Rock beach find

Found these two "rocks" not sure what they are. They seemed to not be naturally made. My son and I like finding neat rocks. I posted earlier and then went and found the other stone because I thought maybe related? I am not even sure if Native American or wishful thinking. IMG_6255.webpIMG_6256.webpIMG_6254.webpIMG_6257.webpIMG_6257.webpIMG_6230.webpIMG_6231.webpIMG_6242.webpIMG_6245.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
THATS A NEEET RELIC..
 
Im not from your area but I think they are all natural. Beach rocks come in all sizes and shapes. Water can carve a rock into many shapes.
 
I had posted in the other thread that I thought the one was an abrader. The c shaped one with the three lines looks even more like an abrader to me. Those three grooves in the hole are evenly spaced and look like slots for arrow shaft forming/straightening and it doesn't look natural to me. I do agree that water can do much to rock. That being said I am very picky as to what I pick up and take home and that I would have picked up.
 
Boy that first stone is interesting. 2nd one more than likely natural but I can't help but to think that first one might be man made. I definitely would have brought both those home for a closer look too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom