String of Pearls by Glenn Miller

Seabee

Jul 24, 2006
Shelbyville, TN
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
AT Pro
Found a string of pearls today and thought of Glenn Miller. How is that for telling my age? In the Tot Lot, right front of the slide. Thinking maybe a mom lost them. They are individualy tied an the clip has "G.Silver" on the back. Clip seems to be broken. Anyone know what "G.SILVER" means?? Also found 6 Zipper parts, lot of Jackets areout of use now. Some clad and a few buttons rounded out the day. Now I am ready for the Super Bowl.

Attachments

• 100_2466.JPG
    100_2466.JPG
    339.2 KB · Views: 549
Upvote 0
did you find em while on a "dawn patrol" ? :wink:

Could also mean Gold over sterling.......NGE

It doesn't say anything about age, but it does say a lot about good taste. I'm 29 and have loved big band music since I was a kid. That was real music! Not this b.s. they have today.

My thoughts also Pimp! I collect Miller, Dorsey, James, Duke, Roosevelt Sykes, etc, etc. original labels. Best dang music ever, only 59 here........NGE

loved the music we listened to it as I was grown up, and the pearls are very cool I have some like that they were my grandmothers, could be a granma lost them while there could be little girl wearing granmas pearls. Looks like a very nice day!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back