Strong Investment Partner Wanted - Prospecting for Gemstones

TheProspector

Apr 18, 2013
Scandinavia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are looking for a strong and honest investor interested in a very special project in Australia!You the investor will do all the investments to get this project going!More info at the homepage!This is a high/medium risk project with a great potential!Our goal is to run this project for many years to come and build a great team together!We have several years of experience involving prospecting and mining for Opals!We are looking for an active or silent Scandinavian, European investor but it's definately not a demand from our side!If you prefer to be a silent investor,then we suggest you include a close friend to the team working in Australia!We will keep our investor updated with photos and videos along the way unless you work alongside us!The goal is to find buckets of Black Opals like the ones below!One of the most precious gemstones in the world!

All the profits from Opalfindings will be divided as agreed within the team + a smaller % used for charity to well known worldwide organisations!None of the people in the videos at the homepage is related to us!We use those videos for informative purpose only!Our teamspirit is strong and "easy going"!Let's meet and get this going in the nearest future!You have to travel to Scandinavia for a meeting or as agreed before a final deal!Please send us a PM or email us if you are interested to discuss this further!Approx time to start the project could be this autumn 2013 or early 2014!Visit our homepage for more info!

Link: CharityOpalsMiningDivision

Best Wishes - Charity Opals

THIS IS OUR GOAL - BLACK OPALS

Beautyful Opals.jpg

Last edited:

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The Prospector,
Welcome to Treasure Net !!

How about posting your Business Plan including resumes of all officers and the amount of 'skin in the game' each of you have, or will, invest.
Are you picking up the tab for travel to Scandinavia?
Don...

OP
OP
TheProspector

TheProspector

Apr 18, 2013
Scandinavia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Mackaydon,

I added some more useful info above and hopefully is that informative enough?!Most of the info is at the homepage for those that are seriously interested in this project!Hopefully I get someones attention!Did I place it in the right section?Great forum by the way!

Regards // Charity Opals

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread