What's new

Students

Nicholas

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher f-2.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi
I work with fourth graders and showed them some of my coins and now they started bring coins and paper money to show the class. I think thats pretty cool.
 
Nicholas said:
Hi
I work with fourth graders and showed them some of my coins and now they started bring coins and paper money to show the class. I think thats pretty cool.



I remember it was second grade and this kid in my class stood up for show and tell. He gets to the front of the class and pulled down his pant to show off the super hero underwear he had on. Now I remember that being cool. The teacher not so much.
 
Man, where I went to school, you'd get mugged for showing any money :laughing7:
 
Kid in our class had parents who owned the "Diamond Salon". We would bring in our quartz, pyrite, shiny stones and he brought in a black velvet tray with a diamond, ruby, emerald...We all hated him.
 
I remember it was second grade and this kid in my class stood up for show and tell. He gets to the front of the class and pulled down his pant to show off the super hero underwear he had on. Now I remember that being cool. The teacher not so much.

Leave your personal life out of this.:laughing7:
 
Kentucky Kache said:
Leave your personal life out of this.:laughing7:

You like that don't you. If I remember correctly they were under dog under ware.
 
Last edited:
I recall a boy in 8th grade flushing a M80 down the toilet,blew the pipes out,sure was show and tell to me and all the other kids!!:laughing7: God Bless Chris
 
I carry silver and large cents on me daily.. always like to keep them in my wallet for barter.. Probably $50 worth.. always a good convo piece.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom