What's new

stuff and teeth

mission

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2013
Messages
61
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
artifacts 021.webpartifacts 022.webpartifacts 036.webpartifacts 038.webpartifacts 111.webp
buffalo and elk ? im pretty sure
 
Upvote 0
Nice artifacts. I am not very good at teeth you are probably correct.
 
The bottom tooth is buff, I have not seen much elk Nice finds:thumbsup:
 
Very nice finds, very hard, if not impossible to differentiate between buffalo and cattle.
Your finds appear to be early woodland? Please share with us the details..
Second pic. on the left really has my interest.
Congrats, nice finds,
Steve
 
Cool artifacts. No idea about the teeth. What part of the US were these found? All of my finds are from Ohio.
 
i like the brownish colored point in the second pic.on the botom left,thanks for sharing
 
Looks like your in the rite spot, nice ones
 
Very nice assortment of heartbreakers and knives, but I really like that point (orange colored) in the second photo, bottom left corner. Is it possible to see some closeups of it, also some history as to where it was found. Thank You!
 
Very nice assortment of heartbreakers and knives, but I really like that point (orange colored) in the second photo, bottom left corner. Is it possible to see some closeups of it, also some history as to where it was found. Thank You!

He has a different post on it here on the site.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom