Subterraneans Most Excellent Adventure!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Subterranean's Most Excellent Adventure!

I apparently have stumbled on to a local school yard that has not been picked over lately. I base my findings on the quality and amount of little treasures found today! We are all thawed and the ground is PERFECT for digging. Rings, coins, and other goodies seemed to be jumping out of the playground and lawn areas into my loot bag. I found three marked sterling silver rings, one sterling silver grand piano pendant, and an unmarked, probable white gold woman's ring with three probable diamonds. I will have this one checked by a jeweler to determine what I have. I also found four other children's rings, a token, a modern .58 caliber bullet, buttons, zipper pulls, a 1952 Wheatie, and over $10.00 in clad. I barely scratched the surface on the total area yet to be hunted at this elementary/middle school complex. Keep hitting those soccer fields, as two of the silver items and the gold ring were found on the field! Happy Hunting to all and thanks for looking. Sub 8-)

Attachments

• Rings1.JPG
    Rings1.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Rings2.JPG
    Rings2.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 131
  • rings3.JPG
    rings3.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 126
  • Rings4.JPG
    Rings4.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Rings5.JPG
    Rings5.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 5

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So that's where liberace piano went .In the 6 years of detecting I have yet found my first silver or gold ring , I did find a ring made out of a thimble where the band was cut off for a civil war soldier . vanzutphen

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
N-Ice Digs there ! 8-)

nolanation

Apr 28, 2014
NC
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! I would be hesitant to call those "probable" diamonds, especially on an unmarked ring. As I have found several rings with rocks that look real and didn't check out. Good luck with yours though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread