What's new

Such a thing?

rf23_04

Greenie
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Il
I don't post much on here but I had to see if anyone could offer any insight on this coin. To me the edge looks fake and it does not have a silver ring to it. Possibly chrome dipped or something I'm guessing. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • S7003765.webp
    S7003765.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 302
  • S7003763.webp
    S7003763.webp
    9.9 KB · Views: 291
Upvote 0
probably dipped...ur right....but just in case, i would hold onto it to be sure, could be some very rare coin, and its only a dime...dont think it will put a dent in ur CRH'ing budget :laughing9: nice catch!
 
Cool, probably plated, I have chrome plated, gold plated, gold annodized, chrome plated silver, etc, etc,.....I keep em in the collection for conversation. ffd
 
Not silver for sure. You can see that it has a strong copper line over the edge.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom