What's new

Summary of the week

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Well I didn't do as well as I liked but I ended up with 22 40% halves and 4 90%, a war nickel, a very nice mercury dime and 11 Rosies. I mainly had difficulty locating rolls of halves. I searched dimes like crazy but didn't pull the ratio I usually do.

I must admit I can't help dreaming about my next solid roll of dimes, quarters or halves. I've scored enough of these in the past six months to know they can be had. That's what keeps me going.

I've got 20 more hand rolls of dimes to go through tonight. I'm hoping to add at least another silver dime to the hoard before the weekend starts.

Good luck everyone,

OWS
 
Upvote 0
I've never scored a solid roll of dimes or quarters. Best ever was four Mercury dimes. I had picked up $50 in bank rolls and didn't get a chance to check them until I was about twenty miles from the bank and out they popped. Was bummed as it was too late to head back and get the rest of the rolls :tongue3: -

Maine_Jim
 
Another crap week for me. One lonely 40% so count yourself lucky you are finding anything at all. None of my orders came in this week, and the crap bags I got last week I finnally was able to dump. I gotta get on a better streak.....
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Another crap week for me. One lonely 40% so count yourself lucky you are finding anything at all. None of my orders came in this week, and the crap bags I got last week I finnally was able to dump. I gotta get on a better streak.....

For better luck change your Avatar.

Mojo
 
coinmojo said:
AGCoinHunter said:
Another crap week for me. One lonely 40% so count yourself lucky you are finding anything at all. None of my orders came in this week, and the crap bags I got last week I finnally was able to dump. I gotta get on a better streak.....

For better luck change your Avatar.

Mojo

Yeah, I'd do that and not even mention "silver", maybe try 'born to loose' or 'pocket change', or ..... .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom